What most people don’t know about EmbroidMe of Riverside is that we are so much more than embroidery – we are about being your promotional marketing partner. Equipped with state-of–the-art machinery and access to thousands of customizable products, we are a tremendous source to help your business succeed.
Promotional products are one of the greatest tools in marketing your business. With a substantial rate of return on your investment, they are an essential. Not only are these products useable items, but they do the advertising for your to existing customers and potential clients. Your contact information, message and product reminder is within reach, when you can’t be.
When starting a promotional product campaign, there are 6 essential areas to consider to make sure yours is successful:
1. Research. Doing extensive research in your target market. According to a recent article, “It’s never about you, and it’s always about them.” What is your potential client looking for and what will make them choose you?
2. Event. Consider the perfect event or venue to begin your campaign. Where can you reach the greatest concentration of your potential client market?
3. Choice. Choose the ideal promotional product for your target market. With thousands of options at your disposal, what will grab the attention of customers and help you dominate your market?
4. Plan of Attack. According to the article “How to Design a Successful Promotional Marketing Strategy, “How can your target market find or get attracted to your location (booth) during the event? 2) How can you effectively distribute your corporate giveaway? 3)How can you deliver your message (sales pitch) or gather information from your target market (contact details) during the distribution process?”
5. Organization. Create a system to gather, retain and use the contact information gathered through your campaign. Don’t erase all your efforts due to a cluttered and clogged system.
6. Reconnect. What you do with the information gathered will make all the difference. As as result of your campaign you have a long list of potential clients, so contact them, connect with them and start a relationship that helps grow your business.
When looking to begin a marketing strategy, contact EmbroidMe of Riverside to help you find and personalize the perfect promotional items to reach your target market and make sales. Contact us today or stop by our local resource center to meet with one of our marketing experts.